KGT Business Grants – now accepting applications!KGT Grant funds are available for Kirkland businesses and worksites starting a new transportation program or integrating new program elements. These grants are intended to encourage non-drive-alone transportation options.
How to ApplyFill in and submit the short 2018 KGT Grant Application and submit to Kirkland Green Trip staff at. Do not hesitate to contact our staff with any questions or ideas for how to implement a new program or capital improvement: (425) 990-3097.
- Up to $4,000 in funding, no employer match required.
- Grants are awarded on a rolling process. Please inquire for the latest schedule.
- Applicants must have a current business license in the City of Kirkland with at least two employees at a Kirkland worksite.
- Program costs must be associated exclusively with employees and programs located within the Kirkland city limits.
- Program costs must be associated with transportation-focused improvements.
- Capital improvement purchases must be accompanied by a 3-year commitment to the program and annual surveys or will include a proportionate payback to the City for equipment purchased.
- Businesses may only apply for one year of project funding at a time.
- Funding is reserved for new program elements and is not intended to replace funding for ongoing programs.
- Kirkland Green Trip reserves the right to determine which funding requests are granted and to what degree they are funded. Kirkland Green Trip does not guarantee that all applicants will receive funding.
- Grants are funded based on program estimates. Reimbursements may not exceed the approved grant allocation. Businesses may not profit financially from the Kirkland Green Trip Grant.
- Businesses are required to complete and submit an annual program evaluation form at the completion of the grant.
- All rewards are subject to eligibility requirements and funding availability.